Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- No salt seasoning blend (aka Mrs. Dash or something similar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- With a knife, cut avocados lengthwise into halves and remove pit. If needed, hollow out slightly to make room for eggs.
- Arrange avocados in a single layer on a baking dish and sprinkle with the no salt seasoning blend. Break an egg into each avocado half and season with onion powder, salt and pepper to taste. Bake in a 425° F oven for about 10 to 15 minute or until eggs are cooked. Remove from oven and add bacon crumbles then garnish with green onions. Serve hot.